ORGANISATION NAMESunway Lab
FUNDING TYPEFundingMobility Incoming
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
- Optical wireless communications technology has been rapidly garnering interest for data acquisition in Internet-of-Things devices, delivering high bandwidth without expensive cabling and licensing costs.
- This project is on the development of a multi-user optical wireless communications system.
What is funded
- Tuition fees for full-time PhD study at Sunway University and monthly stipend
- 3 years
- Graduated from a top 600 university (link) with a master's degree in computing / computer science / computer engineering / information technology / electronics / electrical engineering / physics or any related field with a CGPA greater than 3.25, OR a research-based master's with good publications and related experience.
- Strong in mathematics, physics and programming.
- Have publilshed at least two Scopus-index journal papers.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Able to study for PhD FULL-TIME without any other work commitments.
- Early candidates are given priority.
Qualified candidates are invited to email your application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
bachelors certificate and transcript with grades of subjects
masters certificate and transcript with grades of subjects
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.