Working in Europe | Unemployment | Italy

Unemployment benefits are provided by INPS - Italian National Social Security Institute - to workers according to their working experience.

Please contact a Patronato office to check whether you might be entitled to apply for unemployment benefits or not. The advice services provide by Patronato offices are  free of charges. You can ask your host organization or the nearest EURAXESS centre to know where Patronati offices are located in your city.