Transferrable skills, open science and innovation webinars for early-stage researchers
Are you an early stage researcher?
Are you interested in learning and practicing science-related topics?
A series of short online and practical training courses - free of charges - on a number of science & technology trends on transferable skills for early stage researchers (ESRs) affiliated to European institutions is now available.
The training path is organised and promoted by Discovery Learning Eu project.
The registration form will be specific to each call and will be open 15 days before the event.
Each training session has limited capacity offered by the first come first served basis. All participants will receive a diploma of participation upon request.
- Building careers as science diplomats
- Building integral project ideas and get the ready to grow
- Active training in R&I Project Management and Leadership
- Connecting dots between science and policy
- ABC of career planning for researchers
- Agile, agile everywhere…but what does it really mean?
- Innovation modelling to create impact from research
Information about the webinars and to register please visit https://discoverylearning.eu/results/traininglearning-options/open-webinars
Photo source: Discovery learning