New resources have been allocated to enterprises working in the research on effective drugs, new diagnostic systems, a Covid-19 vaccine as well as analytical and predictive models to counter and eventually stop the Covid-19 pandemic.
Following the success of the first call reserved for the world of research, the ARGO System has now launched the FAST-TRACK COVID-19 – ENTERPRISES call for submissions.
Through the ARGO Genomics platform, the winning enterprises will be entitled to use a sequencer for high-processivity Next Generation Sequencing as well as the latest-generation ORFEO Data Centre, engineered to provide genomics-associated advanced computing and data analysis services.
If your enterprise is interested in developing a research and innovation project in the following fields:
- Medical diagnostics and prognosis
- Anti-viral therapeutic strategies
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and Machine Learning techniques for predictive models on the spread and the course of the disease
- Data collection, extraction and mining systems to promote the sharing and the use of the available scientific information
and is headquartered or has a productive unit in the Italian territory, please submit your project by 30 September 2020.
FAST-TRACK COVID-19 – ENTERPRISES will allow you to receive IN-KIND resources (for an amount up to €30,000 per project) to gain access to:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment
- Scientific competencies from highly specialised staff
- Services and advice
The call for submissions covers funds amounting to a total of €400,000 addressed to the world of research and enterprises and is promoted thanks to the ARGO System’s Genomics Platform with the support of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Autonomous Region, the Ministry of University and Research and the Ministry of Economic Development.
DOWNLOAD THE NOTICE (in italian only)