ORGANISATION/COMPANYWroclaw University of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Biochemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/01/2020 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wroclaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2020
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, is looking for a candidate for the position of research/teaching assistant in chemical sciences. Work objectives are: conducting research on intrinsically disordered proteins and teaching activities in the field of biochemistry, molecular biology and genetic engineering.
I. We would like to inform you:
The administrator of Wrocław University of Science and Technology is Rector with headquarter in Wrocław, Stanisław Wyspiański 27 and he decides about the purposes and methods of personal data processing that you provide.
Contact details of the administrator
The administrator can be contacted via a form and data placed on the website www.pwr.edu.pl/kontakt, or in writing to the address of the administrator's office.
Contact details of the personal data protection officer
The administrator has appointed a person performing the tasks of the Information Security Administrator and the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IOD), with whom one can contact via the e-mail address: IOD@pwr.edu.pl. The IODs can be contacted in all matters concerning personal data processing and the use of rights related to data processing.
The purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of a voluntary consent to conduct competitive procedures related to establishing cooperation or employment with the administrator. The competition documentation is also subject to archiving obligations based on common regulations applied in higher education. The administrator supported the principles and recommendations adopted in 2005 by the European Commission (in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers). By implementing these principles, he uses the "Human Resources Excellence in Research" logo and may be subject to reviews confirming that he applies the principles of the Charter and the Code. This may lead to the disclosure (towards authorized institutions) of competition documentation and your data. In turn, such processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body dealing with personal data protection in a Member State of your
(date and legible signature) ..................................................
- Application letter addressed to the Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry, WUST
- Curriculum vitae
- Filled personal questionnaire
- Copies of degree diplomas
- A statement containing information on the research track record, experience in teaching and administrative activities
- Publication list
- List and description of research training and scholarships
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO (ie Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE).
- A declaration on meeting the requirements set out in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science.
- Candidate's statement that in the event of winning the competition, the Wrocław University of Science and Technology will be the primary place of work.*
*In the case of winning a competition by a person who is employed under an employment relationship with another employer conducting activities: research, research and teaching, research and development, implementation (with the exclusion of cases specified in Article 125 paragraph 3 of the Act), and this employment does not expire until the date of employment at the Wrocław University of Technology as the basic place of work, this person, pursuant to art. 125 para. 1 of the Act, taking into account art. 125 para. 2 of the Act, is obliged to obtain the Rector's consent for additional employment under an employment relationship with another employer after being employed at the Wrocław University of Technology. In the case of winning a competition by a person who runs a business, it is necessary to meet the requirement of art. 125 para. 7 of the Act.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
- Conducting research focused on relationship structure-function in intrinsically disordered proteins.
- Conducting teaching in polish of biochemistry, molecular biology and genetic engineering.
- Preparation of scientific projects and applying for their funding.
- Publication of scientific research results in JCR journals.
- Participation in organizational work for the research team and Faculty of Chemistry.
- Master’s diploma or PhD in biotechnology or chemistry.
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language, in the case of foreigners, confirmed by an appropriate certificate enabling teaching.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
- Conformed by the publications experience in molecular biology, expression, isolation and purification of proteins and analysis of structure of proteins, in particular of intrinsically disordered proteins. Experience in NMR spectroscopy and protein crystallization will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in NCN scientific projects managing will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in conducting classes.
EURAXESS offer ID: 471108
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.