In the framework of the initiative "CAREER PATHS FOR PhDs" organised and promoted by University of Torino, on March 17 2021 at 4 pm (CET) it will be held the next webinar
BUILDING A CAREER IN REGULATORY AFFAIRS:
Leaving the lab for EMA
4.00 - 5.15 pm (CET)
To register clink the link
To access the webinar click the link (CISCO WEBEX)
Guest peaker: Stefania Ragone, PhD, Scientific Administrator/Inspection Office. European Medicine Agency/EMA, Amsterdam.
Lucia Salto, Career Development facilitator Research Dep., University of Torino
Danilo Lombardi, PhD facilitator, University of Torino
Our speaker, starting from her experience, will explain to you:
- how to move smoothly to non-academic sectors,
- how she found her current position, describing her current duties and responsabilities,
- what are the essential skills needed to work as Scientific Adminsitrator in the filed of Regulatory Affairs for EMA,
- what her research experience taught her which was useful to build her career,
- how the recruitment process worked.
Moreover, she will offer you valuable advice to help you prepare your postdoc.