ORGANISATION/COMPANYPaństwowa Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa we Włocławku
RESEARCH FIELDLanguage sciences › Philology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/02/2019 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Włocławek
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE25/02/2019
English philology, job
The said documents are to be submitted to the Human Resources Department at 17 3 Maja Street, room 31 or sent via post to the school`s address by
Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa we Włocławku
ul. 3 Maja 17
The envelope should read: ‘„Konkurs na stanowisko Lektora w Zakładzie Filologii Angielskiej Państwowej Wyższej Szkoły Zawodowej we Włocławku” (Konkurs nr 1). The competition will be decided by February 22. 2019. The employment period is due to start beginning from 25. February 2019, in full time capacity for a fixed time period based on an employment agreement. PWSZ Włocławek reserves the right to cancel the competition without designating the winning candidate. Failure to inform a candidate on the result of the competition is to be understood as rejecting his/her application. Winning the competition is not to be understood as a guarantee of employment. PWSZ Włocławek does not provide accommodation. In the event of submitting one`s application via post office the date of arrival at school`s HR department is the factor determining meeting the submission deadline, not the date of postmark.
Sample forms are available at pwsz.wloclawek.pl in the BIP tab.
THE CONTENTS OF THE FORMS ARE NOT TO BE ALTERED IN ANY WAY
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
Submissions will be accepted based on their compliance with the conditions stated in Article 113 and Article 118, section 1 of the Law on Higher Education and Science dated 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1668) as well as meeting the following criteria:
- MA degree in English philology;
- readiness to start working at Higher Vocational State School in Włocławek as the place of primary employment in the meaning of Article 120, section 2 of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
- speaking fluent Polish;
- preferred specialization: British and American literature and culture;
- experience in academic teaching in the field of English philology;
- willingness to run part of the courses using e-learning tools;
- practical experience obtained outside higher education institution.
1) An application form to the Rector;
2) Curriculum Vitae;
3) Certified copies of documents proving obtaining scientific degrees and job qualifications by the candidate;
4) Information on scientific, didactic and other achievements in the form of summary of professional accomplishments, including a list of published works (complete with the name of the publishing house, the year it was published and number of pages);
5) Documents certifying practical experience;
6) A statement of meeting the requirements stated in Article 113 and Article 118, section 1 of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
7) A declaration stating that in the event of winning the competition Higher Vocational State School in Włocławek (PWSZ Włocławek) will be the candidate`s primary employer in the meaning of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
8) A declaration stating the acceptance of processing personal information contained within the job offer for the purposes of conducting the competition proceedings
EURAXESS offer ID: 372572
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.